Apply now: SABA – education stipend for migrants
A great chance for women with migration background from the Worms area and the Kreis Bergstraße around Heppenheim: For the school year 2020/2021 Crespo Foundation offers the possibility to catch up on schooling/graduation per stipend program SABA.
As of now applications can be submitted to the Crespo Foundation!
What does the SABA - eduacation stipend offer?
- assumption of school fees
- personal consulting, career planning, life planning
- assumption of travelling expenses
- if necessary an assumption of childcare costs up to an amount of 150€ per month
- individual education allowance in the amount of maximum 100€ per month for tutoring, further education, books, ...
- regular group events and further training opportunities
- support for the transition to an apprenticeship
What is required for the application?
- you are extremely motivated to do further qualifications
- you have a migration background
- you are between 18 and 35 years old
- you have sufficient german skills
- you live in the Rhein-Main area
- you want to do a Haupt-, Realschulabschluss or the (Fach-)Abitur
- because of financial or familial reasons you could not graduate yet
- women with children are preferred
Which documents do I need to submit with my application?
- letter of motivation, which responds to these questions:
- Why do I apply for a SABA-stipend?
- What does my current situation look like?
- Which qualification do I strive for?
- Why has the qualification not worked out yet?
- What goal do I follow with the qualification?
- tabular curriculum vitae
- current photo
- completely filled application form (download application form here)
- school report / testimonial (if applicable)
Send your entire application papers to:
z.Hd. Cora Stein
Haus des Buches